Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 20 February 2015

Golden Oldie Friday

Good morning all...surely it can't be Friday already!!

I had intended crafting last night until I realised Liverpool were playing football...worth watching too when they won with a late penalty. Washing and housework on the agenda today...oh joys.

As it's Friday again I'm joining Erika at Snappy Crafts to share a golden oldie today. I'm also going to join Bibiana with her Throwback Thursday challenge #6, theme anything green.


This is one of my earliest blog posts from March 2011, you can find the original post here. Following one of the sketch challenges and using up old HOTP papers with a LOTV image. This obviously pre-dated my promarkers and uses watercolour pencils.
I do love these HOTP papers and I think the last of the book finally went in the give away pile during my recent tidy up.

Enjoy your weekend whatever you're planning.

13 comments:

  1. those backing papers are scrummy! such lovely colours...
    the joys of a domestic goddess Carol..it has to be done I am baking today,and sampling as I go along! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Carol,
    A real cute image, great colours and design.
    Enjoy your day even if it does include washing and housework. It is all worth it in the end
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute golden oldie Carol, those papers are fabulous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Carol is your card........Liverpool did really well great game too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carol, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie this Friday, love your card, cute wee image and lovely layering.
    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie, love the image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card Carol, love the papers, the colours and the image is so....cute,
      Hugs Jennifer xx

      Delete
  8. Cute image, lovely papers, sweet card Carol. Hate football, hubby loves it, stay well clear when it's on and that's most nights since he's retired lol! Have a lovely weekend. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card to show case and love the style...Gorgeous colours as always.xx


    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real cute golden oldie Carol. Hope you get more play time today! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for participating to my TBT challenge! great old post/card...
    I am glad that you could join us for this oldies, worth while to revive again, good luck
    big hugs Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x