Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 1 February 2015

Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team "Burgundy/Red and Cream"

Good morning all.

This is my second post today, you can find my DT inspiration for Imagination Crafts here.

It's time for a new challenge for the Pink Team over at Eclectic Ellapu where Elaine has chosen the theme of "Burgundy/Red and Cream".


A simple Valentine number from me. Pearlised card die cut and layered. Heart die is a new one from Impression Obsession. Sentiment stamps from Stamplorations. Finished with a few gems.

Do pop over to the challenge blog and see my team mates creations, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Time Out - Valentines Day (optional twist hearts)
Fairytale - something with a heart
Simply Create Too - Valentine or use hearts
Top Tip Tuesday - something new (die)
Bunny Zoe's - hearts
Simon Says Stamp -anything goes

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous Valentine's card Carol, love the gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh just so cute Carol is your card and l love the red showing through the heart so beautiful as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet so lush. I love the way you have put this together. Less is so much more and I am in awe of your card - I find it difficult myself to restrict my ingredients- i really struggle so well done you. So pleased you an eclectic girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Carol, how wonderful, so very elegant hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Carol, such a beautiful heart die.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clean and simple style card Carol love the colours and that intricately detailed heart, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol, love all the detail in the heart image, brilliant, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the intricate details.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really elegant card Carol love that heart die huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the die and that little gem, thanks for joinig ATSM and Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that Heart and your CAS design

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello teamie, gorgeous card. What a fabulous die xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this CAS card, the die is fabulous.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Key words in any love relationship. I love how you've incorporated them in your die cut rules :) card.
    Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 78, Valentine's Day/Hearts. Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that die Carol it's so clever for lots of things and love how you've used it here. thanks so much for playing along at ATSM
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous valentine! I love that heart die - it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful die cut and the sentiments are just perfect! Thanks for joining us again at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do like this Valentine card - fab heart die! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x