Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 23 February 2015

Sneak Peek "New Beginnings"

Good morning all.

A bit of a yukky day yesterday but still no snow, very cold though. A good day to stay home and craft, so that's what I did! Managed to finish off a few projects which were half done and cleared some space on my desk.

It's my turn to do the tutorial on the Imagination Crafts Inspiration blog this morning. 

My third tutorial today, please be kind again and  pop over and check it out, then leave a comment and let me know what you thought :)

Here's a sneak peek just to whet your appetite.


13 comments:

  1. Great tut & project Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting Carol, just popping over for a look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial. Love your project and the tip on tissue and printer. Thanks. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol just popping over, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tutorial Carol. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant tutorial Carol. Thank you for your continued support of Imagination Crafts.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project Carol.........we had lots of rain and sleet but clear this morning no snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very interesting Carol will pop over and watch it later.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab tutorial Carol..it's been absolutely freezing here today the dog didn't get a long walk LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. off to check it out Carol - looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was a really cool tutorial! Awesome technique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is fabulous! Thanks for sharing how too - love that so many crafters do that Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x