Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 7 February 2015

World Traveler

Good morning all.

It was a lovely springlike day here yesterday after all the frost we've been having. I spent the afternoon at a charity event one of my neighbours was hosting...the children were all enjoying being outdoors. I bought some books to fold and won a nice raffle prize bundle too...including an RNLI note pad which is ripe for transforming!

Sharing a card today which I made for eldest after he passed his motorbike test in preparation for his trip around Iceland later this year.


Stamps from Crafty Impressions Explore set apart from "congratulations" which is from Joanna Sheen. Paper is from Carte Bella. Bike has been stamped onto kraft card and fussy cut then mounted with foam pads.


Challenges entered:
Your Scrapbook Place - anything goes (twist masculine card)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Colour My Heart - colour dare
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes

25 comments:

  1. A fabulous card for your son Carol. Great sentiment too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant man card, loving the images and sentiments.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant make card, love the stamps. Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, brilliant all over...sorry missed a few but internet is playing up and has been driving me nuts, each time we get a lot of rain this happens.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Carol, great stamps and design.
    Iceland on a motorbike - rather him than me!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a male who wants to travel, but an ideal male card for any occasion. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male themed card Carol love the travel theme, the stamps and colours are brilliant
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, a super male card there and just perfect for your son after passing his test.
    Is he going to be biking around Iceland, that sounds amazing.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and design of this card Carol. Congratulations to your soon and I am sure he will have a wonderful time later this year. Congratulations to you too on your prize and can't wait to see the altered book.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Carol, I love the images and wonderful design. Well done to your son.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really fab male card Carol and congrats to your son! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Carol, brilliant card for your son, and congrats to him for passing his test. He will love Iceland, I was there the other year and loved it, in fact I'd love to live there, facinating country, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I would love to go to Iceland and see the northern lights x

    ReplyDelete
  14. sounds like you had a fun time Carol - great make - love the bike. Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card! lots of interesting ideas
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to hear you had a pleasant day's outing in the sunshine after all the nasty weather. This is such a special card for your own world traveler, and wonderful image to celebrate his particular interest. How exciting it must be to travel countries this way (I'm not brave enough, but a young person would be!) . Nice colors to show off all the stamping and those tiny banners are just delightful. TFS & Happy Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful card for your son Carol. We have had some beautiful sunny but cold days here too. Enjoy the rest of your weekend hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. l struggle with male cards Carol but yours is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect male theme card! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great card. I love the collage of elements in the top right corner...very nicely done. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card you made. Love the image and the colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card-he'll love it, and congrats to him for passing the test! Thanks for joining the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a cool card! Thanks for participating in our color challenge. We hope you'll play along with us again!

    Sarah - Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  24. Outstanding card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Your Scrapbook Place.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just gorgeous - and so fun! Thank you for playing with us at Your Scrapbook Place and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x