Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Journey, Explore, Discover

Good morning all.

I had my regular trip to the hairdressers yesterday with a bit of crafting and cooking in the afternoon. Not sure what today holds yet, think we need to do some baking as we decided not to buy a load of cakes and biscuits at the weekend...and it won't be long before the natives revolt!

An Artist Trading Block to share today.


Using one of my old stamp blocks...after removing the stamp I've painted the block with black gesso. Paper is from a case of 12x12 papers I got ages ago from Costco. Die cuts are all from Couture Creations, all cut twice and layered to give dimension. I've left the back plain.

I need to spend a day removing stamps from the rest of them now!


Challenges entered:
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - anything goes
Die Cut Divas - words, quotes and sentiments
All Crafts Challenge - anything goes
Not Just Cards - anything goes
2 Creative Chicks - anything but a card
Altered Eclectics - anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Hi Carol what a fabulous idea, and it has made a great creation.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous and a brilliant idea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever bunny you are, Carol! I absolutely love your upcycled wooden stamp!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea. Love your block x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use old stamp blocks after removing the stamp of course. Love your block.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely creations Carol as always your so talented.......Sorry l haven't been around l haven't been too good so catching up now.....enjoy your baking always nicest homemade x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Carol, a great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Carol love your block! lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant project Carol never thought of using old wood stamp blocks like that, fab bit of crafting and a lot of inspiration, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous make - you would never guess it was an old stamp block - love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics ~ Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fantastic idea Carol. One would never know that it was from a stamp! A super creation. Michelle x (CM Design still not coming up on my reading list, so damned annoying!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea to use up your old stamp block Carol, so effective! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your altered stamp block...one of my favourite things to alter..
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit..x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous altered stamp block and a great Idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great use of an old stamp block, so inspirational. Thanks for joining Diecut Divas Words, Quotes and Sentiments Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project. Love your idea. I have lots of rubber stamp blocks that I could alter. Thank you for joining us at Recycle, Re-Purpose and Re-invent this week. Hope to see your work here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a marvelous card. I love journey stamps and map stamps. You hit the spot here.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas, Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x