Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Take 3 of take 3

Spent most of yesterday back home at the local agricultural show with my sis and her family, luckily the rain managed to stay away for the day so although it was none too warm at least we were dry.
Another one for the Less is More take 3 challenge this week - somehow I've managed to make three romantic cards this week - not sure how that happened!


I've used a free sentiment from The Sherlock Holmes, cut it with a heart nestie and layered onto a scalloped heart and added a rose from my stash. My take three are Week 2 - flower or tree, Week 9 - touch of red and Week 10 sentiment only.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - take 3
Little Claires - wedding /anniversary
Cuddly Buddly - say something nice
Stamp n Doodle - Anniversary, Congrats or Wedding
Deep Ocean Challenges - hearts

22 comments:

  1. Stunning card Carol, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really on a roll Carol!
    Super job!
    Thanks again, again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous CAS design Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Carol, can't believe that sentiment was free, its lovely.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous simple design but with fabulous results. Thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly, and good luck with the challenge and we hope to see you again for our next one. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Carol, that heart looks FAB
    Thank you very much
    Mandi Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely CAS card, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely heart Carol and a very pretty card, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and congrats on the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, love the big heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Carol. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our monthly challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly ……..

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Pretty colour and rose embelishment. Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card thanks for joining us at little claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x