Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 17 August 2011

DT Calls

Crafting When We Can and Crafty Ribbons challenge are two fantastic new challenge blogs that will be launching hopefully the beginning of September 2011. They will both be fortnightly/bi-weekly challenge blogs and right now they are both running DT calls. I've decided to try my luck. Now I have to choose 3 - 5 of my 
best/favourite projects to show, here goes: 










Not an easy task but I've chosen five (some with ribbon some without) which showcase colouring with promarkers, use of rubber and digi stamps, digital skills and range from clean and simple to fussy and fancy. To see more details on any card click on it to be taken to the original post.

Carol x


6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, your on to a winner with these good luck:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Carol - good luck with them both. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've chosen five lovely cards Carol, good luck.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering the DT call Carol and posting it on your blog, good luck. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,
    Beautiful projects,love the little cowboy card...Thanks for entering our DT call at Crafty Ribbons,good luck....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Carol! Good luck with the DT calls!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x