Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 21 August 2011

Something that moves

Well my nephew moved and I made him this card lol


Using a pre-coloured digi image from Beccy's Place I printed direct to card then layered it up to give some dimension. Sentiment is computer generated. My thing that moves would be the door.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - things that move
Designed 2 Delight - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - anything goes
Paper Playtime - anything goes

Just noticed I've reached 100 followers, so Hello and welcome to my new followers and a big thank you to everyone for looking at and commenting on my creations :)

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely image Carol, super colouring
    Can't argue a door moves!
    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Carol - gorgeous image. Well done o reaching 100. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, the image is really nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that image and you've made a great card with it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely great image and great for a house move!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Carol, great placement, fab colouring and an altogether super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card Carol. I too like the placement of your image and text.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant image, love the placement too!
    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Carol - just love your card and I would never have thought of a door, brilliant

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol

    This is a brilliant new home card.

    Gorgeous image and colour choices.

    Hope you have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful, so simple and elegant. And doors open and move too!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing coloring and so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  14. How absolutely lovely, fab CAS card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh the door's a great idea! Fab card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely image for a new home card, it looks fab.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome CAS card for a new homeowner!! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delights Saturday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hee Hee love the take on the challenge Carol! Super image and nicely coloured. Perfect for a bloke moving in. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it and the idea behind it hee he x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore this very CAS card.

    Hugs, Sandra View my card HERE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card, Carol! LOVE the dimension you did on this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful colours and lovely simple design - a great card!
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah at 192

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x