Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 27 August 2011

Take 3

Good morning everyone. It's a bit gloomy here but at least it's not raining. Need to get down to some housework today as I spent yesterday afternoon meeting a crafty friend so I'm a bit behind this week.

Those lovely ladies over at Less is More would like us to take three of their previous challenges and use them on one card - I think this card I made a while ago fits the bill:


Image is from Bugaboo and is printed direct to card and coloured with promarkers then I've added a ribbon rose. Challenges covered include:
Week 9 - a touch of red
Week 17 pick a square
Week 18 - monochrome
Week 19 - in the frame
It's even a one layer card.

Challenges entered:
Shopping our Stash - red, roses or ribbon (managed all 3)

Hope everyone enjoys the Bank Holiday - although it's not actually one here in Scotland!
Carol x

27 comments:

  1. Hola Carol, beautiful and elegant card Carol, i love your ribbon flower, so pretty.
    A hug from palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one layer card from choice! lol
    Super design Carol
    Well don eon making it fit so many challenges
    Super job!

    Thank you for entering
    Mandi Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image, love your red rose
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - love the flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make Carol, love it.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful. a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser - it's like five challenges in one ...... and it's fabulous

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a super card Carol, really pretty and One Layer too!
    Well done on including so many challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely is this Carol great card for a great challenge good luck!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carol; lovely image and the button and ribbon are a great finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your CAS card! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, the ribbon flower is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Carol, so simple but so stunning. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. I love the flower! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely lovely and that little bow in the corner really sets it off x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, less certainly is more on this card, gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Carol.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Carol
    stunning card ...really pretty...
    hugs sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, love this CAS card, it's fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous card Carol - so pretty, and beautifully coloured.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card Carol - so pretty and I love the little flower.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card and a great use of that image.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x