Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 28 August 2011

Christmas Card Club Mistletoe

Well we've had a miserable sort of day today so I spent the afternoon on the craft room. It was Sylvie's turn to choose the topic this time at the Christmas Card Club (see my side bar for links to the other girls) and she wanted to see mistletoe, here is my card:


You definitely wouldn't want to find yourself alone in the copier room with this guy lol!! It's actually one of the  gift tags I got from Costco the other day. Backing papers are from Papermania, card candy is coloured with promarkers to match, everything else from my stash.
Margaret has set the next  topic and she'd like to see white on white with some glitter, if you'd like to join us just contact one of us and we'll give you the low down.
Top tip - don't throw out your gift tags on the big day, they make fab toppers for quick and easy Christmas cards.

Challenges entered:
CHNC - build it up
Polka Doodles - spots and dots
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas card
Crazy 4 Challenges - male themed
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas theme
Top Tip Tuesday - masculine

Carol x


22 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,

    I couldnt agree more! Who'd want to be anywhere near him with mistletoe in his hand!! tee hee!

    Great fun card and lovely papers set him off perfectly!

    Hope you have a super week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!He certainly looks eager - great card! Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 35 - hope to see you there again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card Carol! and your right i too couldn't agree more l wouldn't like to be cut short with this fella either..............lol truly fabulous card! l also cut up nice card fronts to make gift tags its great to recycle:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol..wonder what he would be like after a few more drinks heheheheeeee.
    Great idea with the tags
    Hope you get some crafting time tomorrow too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with Christmas card Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what a great card Carol. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol.... doesn't he just look like the guy at the office Christmas party you try to avoid!!!! great card made me smile and laugh just like you not a good day so it was lovely to see your card and be cheered up! hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great male card. I agree he has an uneasy feel, definately one to avoid. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe !! fabby !! Sure made me smile.
    Have a great day
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Love that guy. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - You're quite right tho, I think I'd give him a wide berth too!

    Thanks for sharing your Top Tip with us - I LOVE to save all the 'bits' at Christmas :)

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our Masculine Challenge.
    Have you made a note on your calendar so as you don't miss our Birthday Bash week after next? £100's of prizes!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol thats just brilliant, gave me a huge smile. I love your image, brilliant male card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me laugh out loud Carol! such a great card!!!. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fab card. Love the colours and the details. The tip is awsome too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for another challenge. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous spots and dots card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool dude looking for a party! You are right about not wanting to be in the copy room alone with him. Love the awesome colors and textures. Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your tip- I do that too! This card has a fab retro feel and I adore it!! Thanks for playing with us last week at Top Tip Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is really lovely, thanks for joining us at CUYL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just too cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card really made me smile Carol. It's great and your guy is definitely one to avoid I think.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles Spots and Dots challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x