Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 14 August 2011

Christmas Card Club

Just made it on time, had a last minute week in Lincolnshire then added an extra day to miss the Saturday traffic so just got home today. Stayed in a lovely newly converted haybarn near Market Rasen and would highly recommend the complex of cottages. It's been a very quiet week following up some family history, antique hunting and doing a spot of sightseeing (and craft shopping!). We've been fairly lucky with the weather too, very warm all week and only got wet once or twice.
Enough of holidays and over to cards, luckily this card was already made although it wasn't intended for Kerry's challenge of a robin, holly and optional postbox it does fit the bill.


Using a decoupage kit from C&C the card is finished with a tartan bow, some pearls and a peel off sentiment.
The club is just for fun and details of those involved are on my sidebar, do pop over and see the girls I'm sure they'll be delighted. If you fancy joining in get in touch, we make a card once a fortnight - no pressure and it's amazing how soon the box begins to fill.

Challenges entered:
Fab's big Christmas - use a CD or kit
Saturday Challenge - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas cheer
CHNC - CAS

Carol x

22 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Carol. Glad you've had a good time. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 33 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a nice break Carol, sounds lovely. What luck that the card fitted the challenge, I love it when that happens and its a real cutie:) Think I have that image on one of my cds:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a lovely week, gorgeous card, he's so cute.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a lovely week.....especially the craft shopping bit.
    Great card Carol love that cute bear.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole
    Fabby card ...love it ....sweet image ...
    hugs Sylvie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is such a sweet image hun so cute,love the layout on this and that bow finishes it off beautifully,glad you had a good week hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at SFCC this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card Carol. Glad you had a fab time away. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely Carol. I'm glad you had a good week but I have missed you this week xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Carol......sweet image hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is such a Wonderful creation, the image is adorable and colour theme is so beautifully classy its just perfect for our challenge

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and we hope to see you next week,

    Thank you so much for becoming a follower and for posting my candy

    Good Luck with the challenge

    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Glad you had a good time. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carol gorgeous Christmas card l love the peel off its so effective great image too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card, thank you for joining my Christmas challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter Saturday challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous creation and perfect for our Christmas is Coming Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have new candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card! And a very good idea to start preparing for christmas now. It meens less stress in December. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carol,

    Sounds like youve had a great week in the country and still managed to squeeze in some crafty shopping!

    Lovely xmas card! I love the sweet image and the tiny border of holly leaves really finishes it off perfectly for Kerry's challenge!

    Have a super week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way too cute! I love those guys - not too familiar with that line - gotta run and check it out! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge Good luck

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x