Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Good news

You may remember my DT call post a few weeks ago, well I'm happy to say I was selected for the Design Team of Crafting when we can Challenges. The challenges start on Sunday the 4th September so do pop over to the blog and become a follower so you don't miss out. We have some great challenges and sponsors lined up and you'll have two weeks to enter as we'll be running fortnightly.
Hope to see you all on Sunday for the first challenge :)

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol, will pop and have a look.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol, I'm really pleased for you. I've become a follower of the challenge so will try my best to join in.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY well done you! Will be joining in with that one. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Carol:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x