Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 28 August 2011

Let it Snow


Backing paper from my stash  and Christmas Tree gift tag from Costco - simples!

Challenges entered:
Winter Wonderland - trim a tree
ABC Christmas - Q for quote
Crafts 4 Eternity - Christmas theme
Fab n Funky - mono madness

Carol x


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card again Carol! how amazing a gift tag can look on a card its a great idea and a nice change truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining our 'Trim a Tree' challenge this week at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one - such a pretty tag which makes a gorgeous card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this hun that is one great tree,and love the backing papers,hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Carol, love that colour combo.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya, gorgeous creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it !!! What a pretty tag. Love the papers too. I just wish the xmas stuff would come in the shops !!! I NEED some new stuff for my cards !!! Who would have thought I 'd be saying that !! I used to moan they were in too early !!!! hehe
    Hugs
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol what a beautifully simple card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this carol, colours are great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors! great Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats really sweet Carol, love those papers. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - love the tree!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us on the ABC CHristmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x