Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 20 August 2012

Whoopsi Daisy - add a sentiment

It's time for another challenge at  Whoopsi Daisy  and this week it's team A's turn to share their inspiration with you. The theme this week is to use a sentiment on your creation.
Before I show you my project I must tell you about the new CD of Linnie's artwork, Daisy & Friends at Christmas. Full of Christmas friends, fairies and angels both pre-coloured and outlined with a range of backing papers to compliment.
The CD is available from Joanna Sheen.


My card this week uses an image from sheet #367.


Image is coloured with promarkers and highlighted with a gel pen. Backing paper from Prima, dies from Spellbinders, flower from Prima, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and pearls from stash.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you could win 2 image sheets, 1 sheet will be awarded to a winner using any other image.

Challenges entered:
Delightful Challenges - punches and dies
Paper Pretties - square cards
Whimsy Inspiration - lots of layers
Party Time Tuesdays - garden delights
Craft your Days Away - anything goes

Carol x

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carol and the image is just so sweet! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Carol. I love the beautiful image and the design of your card is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carol,love the image..pretty papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gogeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Garden challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol, such pretty colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is stunning Carol, Such an adorable image and coloured so beautifully too! have you checked out Forever Friends your a winner like me congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty.. love the sweet image and all the detail on your card. thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! So wonderful to see your beautiful work. What a sweet card!

    Thank you so much for sharing your project with us over at Whimsy.

    XOXOXOXO Carly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol
    A very beautiful card, the muted colours of the background are perfect and the 1 flower with the leaves look so pretty
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! This is sooo pretty!! Love the image - never seen it before. Looks so pretty with the heart frame!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carol this is just adorable! I love the sweet image with the hearts framing her and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so wonderful. I just love this Creation. We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x