Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 31 August 2012

Crafty Ann's #73 Turquoise/Aqua plus Purple/Lilac

It's time for another challenge at Crafty Ann's and we have a choice for you this time - either a monochrome card in shades of turquoise/aqua, or lilac/purple or you can do a duotone card using both of these colour palettes. These colours only please, this isn't a general monochrome challenge." . I've chosen to do a layout.



The papers and elements are a mix from Imperial Purple, Tempting Turquoise and the Pretty in Pink scrap kits which are all available from  Crafty Ann's Digi Shop. The photos were taken on holiday 16 years ago when the boys were just 5 and 3. Gary spent two whole weeks snorkelling - he hates water now! We always laugh when we see him in his first pair of glasses though, they were real Dennis Taylor ones (only those of a certain age will know what I mean lol ).

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see Ann and the teams creations, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
OLLCB - all at sea
The Crazy Challenge - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Opus Gluei - me and my camera

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic layout Carol, I keep coming back to have another look at it and each time see something new.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carol, The layout is so lovely as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic layout Carol and fabulous photographs too. I am off to Turkey on the 10th this will be my 4th visit.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout with lovely pics, thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wodnerful LO this is, Carol. I love the picture of your (once little) boys. I would give anything to visit Turkey and you've taken me there in my imagination. Thank you for being a Part of our Opus Gluei challenge, we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! I looove how many pictures you put on your page! I am all for multiple pictures when scrapping and love the way you did your layout! Thanks for joining the opus gluei this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely layout and the colours are brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x