Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 4 August 2012

Happy Scrappers #4 Sports

I can't believe we're onto our fourth challenge here at Happy Scrappers (please remember we accept scrap layouts only and they must contain at least one photo). This month the challenge has been set by Jo and she chose Sports.


My layout was done in Craft Artist using a kit from Daisy Trail. I was struggling to find photos for this theme until I thought of Facebook and nipped in and pinched these photos from my brother in law! So here is my nephew Thomas in all his footballing glory. I'm sure he eats, drinks and sleeps football! I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers for my layout.

Challenges entered:
Craft your days Away - Olympic dreams

Carol x

16 comments:

  1. What a great layout, I love how you've placed the photos, great photos they are too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Another amazing page layout and your photos are perfect for the challeng, have a great weekend, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    Hope you have had a great holiday.
    A lovely creations, sports a very popular subject at the moment.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous layout Carol. My boys too were football crazy too and they still are now!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB page love the layout and the piccies. Chris xx oops welcome back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute, I love how you have captured the moment, adorable page and photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the earth tones and the cute soccer balls repeated throughout your layout Carol. A wonderful sports themed layout! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos of Thomas & your layout is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great layout!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Olympic Dreams Challenge.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout grand photos!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous Layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x