Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 25 August 2012

Mongol Rally Montage

Good evening all. Not being a very good blogger at the moment I'm afraid. My mojo has taken a hike somewhere, I know not where!
I've been having a play this afternoon with some of Gary's photos and those been shared by the friends he made en-route.


Made in Craft Artist using a Mye de Leon kit called Ticket to Ride. I've used Cutout Studio for the first time, I still need a bit of practise but I'm quite impressed with how well this works.

Challenges entered:
Craft your Days Away - anything goes
Divas by Design - anything goes
Papercraft Star - phot insp + holiday/vacation
Tando Creative - travel
That Craft Place - vintage

Carol x


15 comments:

  1. WOW this is brilliant Carol what a love keepsake too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Carol xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol if l find it l'll post it back to you...lol Still this is lovely what you have done here so it must be on its way back!! totally stunning as always and plenty of detail too enjoy the rest of the weekend its terribly wet here:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, you've made a lovely layout using those photos, looks wonderful, a great memento of their trip
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol thanks for the comment. It's a Marianne Anja die xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic
    Thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout, Carol, that looks like a fabulous trip! Thanks for sharing your page with us at the Papercraft Star for the "Travel" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How brilliant!!! Just perfect for our challenge this week at Papercraft Star ... many thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carol, clever you, this is fabulous and what a fantastic keepsake. Don't worry we all have mojo issues, it will return!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great way to record their fab journey Carol, I love all the detail.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is brilliant Carol. What a fantastic momento of Gary's journey. I've also lost my mojo, maybe ours are off together somewhere! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never seen anything like this! So creative and such a fun story it tells! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful creation with us over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous layout...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation....thanks for joining the AG challenge of the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x