Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Surprise!!

Good morning everyone, I wonder what the weather is going to do today! Yesterday we had intermittent very heavy showers with lots of sunshine in between.

Last night we had a "surprise" visitor to the door! Eldest and his mates had decided to wind everyone up and arrive home "out of the blue" - I'd rumbled them after noticing a cash withdrawal in London yesterday on Gary's cashcard account!! It's lovely to have him home again although he's says he's now got a lust for travelling. 

Hubby and I had a lovely night on Monday at The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Luckily it was a very mild evening so the hoolie that was blowing was quite warm! It's the first time I've been and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Love the massed bands, I could listen to them all night (and watch them parading in their kilts lol). We had a fabulous view straight up the Esplanade to the castle.




I'll be back later with my DT project for Crafting for all Seasons.

Carol x



4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I'm glad your son is home safe and sound. It sounds like you had a wonderful evening at the Military Tattoo - I was lucky enough to go one year when we were visiting relatives in Edinburgh - it certainly is a fantastic display.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise Carol. It must have been lovely.

    I went to the tattoo 3 years ago and I still like listening to the music. We took my parents for their Golden Wedding, as it's where they went for their honeymoon. We sat in the same area as you, absolutely fantastic. We'd love to go back, and maybe visit the pandas too...

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely to have your son home and still a nice surprise even though you noticed the withdrawl! looks like a great night you had too only wish l was near l would love to attend this its a fabulous show take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great surprise that DS came for a visit!!! Love the tattoo! Made it to Edinburgh in 1991 and again in 2004. The tattoo turns the whole place into a party town. Love the music and drills. Awesome place! Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x