Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 27 August 2012

Christmas Card Club - four small cards/tags

Good evening all, hope you've enjoyed your Bank holiday weekend. Today has been an absolute washout here!
My mojo is still running amok elsewhere so I'm running behind with my Christmas Card Club project. It was Debi's turn to choose the theme and she asked us to make 4 small cards or gift tags. I've chosen to do gift tags.


Using my Spellbinders baubles dies, some snippets and some of last years Christmas cards along with some ribbon and bows. It's ages since I've been to the playground to join Di and the other snippet ladies so I'm taking this opportunity to remedy that.....pity everything is so wet though!
You'll find the links to the other girls in my sidebar if you'd like to pop over and see their creations.

Challenges entered:
Robyn's Fetish - anything but a card
Allsorts - it's a gift
Challenge up your Life - Christmas in summer

Carol x

25 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I love the spellbinders die and clever you to recycle, fabulous tags hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, Great work brilliant use of recycling xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags there Carol. Everything helps towards the Big Event!
    As for the treehouse, it is going well I hope. We have an issue with Elf and Safety as some of us have asked for kettles and toasters but the Leader isn't having it! Hee Hee! Such fun ey!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tags carol ,the gold one is my favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol love your tags and great to recycle! I have that die and never seem to use it but I love what you have done with it!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are really great Carol and super recycling. They will make the gifts that extra bit special.

    Thank you so much for joining in my 'It's a Gift' theme at Allsorts this week,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, super tags and great 'upcycling', love the idea of cutting them with baubles dies. Good to see you back playing in the playground and if you see anyone rolling out lengths of cable to intall electric power in the tree house, just tip me the wink please.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant tags, I do like the die. At least you have made a start on christmas :-) Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift tags Carol. Brilliant idea to recycle. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tags! What a great way to recycle last years cards...

    Thanks for joining in with our 'its a gift' challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fab, love the shape & the recycling!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carol these are wonderful. I love the bauble shapes and the images on them are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tags are cute. You could add these to any gift. Thanks for sharing at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Good Luck

    Michelle (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are fabulous Carol. Thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them Carol, such a great shape for christmas tags.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an excellent idea! Fab tags, and you could even decorate a tree with them too

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the baubles die and how you have used your old cards up. They look pretty impressive and make great tags. Could you just look away for a minute whilst I slip a bit of cabling behind the chicken coup. Thanks everso. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous shaped die you have Carol - superb tags, I adore all of them..now I want a die like this too..hehehe
    Thank you for making such lovely wonders. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great little tags...yikes, now I need to start thinking of tags as well as cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the shape. Thank you so much for entering this in our Allsorts challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I must have missed these lovely tags on my last visit Carol, beautiful shape. My mojo seems to be playing hide and seek at the moment so I have got all of my old magazines out for some inspiration.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, yum, Carol, great ideas for gift tags!! And great use of the snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great idea, good way to recycle "old" cards. Thanks for sharing those with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such pretty baubles. Love them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great idea for a tag...Love them...
    Kerry x.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x