Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 17 August 2012

Crafty Ann's #72 Christmas in August/Winter Olympics

Another fortnight gone and it's time for a new challenge at  Crafty Ann's and our theme is Christmas in August/ Winter Olympics.


I'm showing another page from my Christmas in Dubai album. Papers are from the Traditional Christmas kit available from  Crafty Ann's Digi Shop. My layout has been done in My Memories Suite.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see Ann and the teams creations, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Lasting Memories - special celebrations
My Time to Craft - Christmas in August

Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Hello Carol, What a super page and I love the festive look. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your celebration with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout & keepsake!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photo's carol and a super layout well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Carol... love the digi lo - so which i can do digi!! thanks so much for joining us at lasting memories! - Kimberly <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Love the red and gold. Great digital layout. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation, thanks for sharing at MTTC, x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x