Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 3 August 2012

Crafty Ann's #71 Circles

In nod to the Olympics the new challenge at  Crafty Ann's is Circles.


This was one of those layouts which just evolved as I went along! The red, white and blue papers are from the polished stone collection from  Crafty Ann's Digi Shop. I put the background together in Craft Artist and added the flags and ribbon. I then exported as a Jpeg and imported into My Memories Suite as a background and added the stitching, title, journalling and the Olympic circles and photos.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see Ann and the teams creations, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Scrappy Frog - red, white and blue
True XOXO - of Olympic proportions
Pixie Dust Studio - inspired by Olympics

Carol x



9 comments:

  1. such a fabulous layout Carol, love the design

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one really super layout Hun and great photos,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Carol and I love the beautiful bright colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative Carol! This is fabulous, what a great idea for a layout. Fabulous! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning layout Carol - what a great way to showcase Memories of a great time.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SUPER cute! thanks for playing out @ true xoxo scrapbooking!

    xoxo
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Love your big circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The vote is up at True XoXo Scrapbooking!
    Please go and refer to:
    http://truexoxoscrapbooking.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/back-to-september/
    to vote!

    p.s. xoxo
    again, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x