Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Guest Design Spot

This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my DT card for Christmas Crafting with sketches.

Still on my jollies and hoping to be spoilt today as it's my birthday. We're up in the Lakes now for a final few days before we go home on Friday.

I was lucky enough to be given another Guest Design spot from Chris at Crafting Heaven to showcase her new digi venture. This week everyone is showcasing the Rose digi which is absolutely gorgeous.


Image is coloured with promarkers and die cut with a nestie circle and mounted onto a scalloped circle. Backing paper from my stash. Border die cut from Marianne Design, lace, ribbons and button from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Bunny Zoes - swirls and lace
Paper Playtime - anything goes
OSAAT - use a digi
Phindy's Place - button it
Marianne Designs - anything goes and a DT call


Carol x

17 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card hun - love the soft peach colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, I love your colour and the layout. Thank you for showcasing my digi. Happy Birthday have a FAB day. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so lovely Carol you have certainly done Christine's image justice. Happy birthday I hope you have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Carol. Your card is fabulous and I hope you enjoy the rest of your jollies. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol love the colours and design....sorry haven't been around now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Catol hope you enjoy your birthday and your time in the lakes, lucky you!! your card is gorgeous as always and the layout is just so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful design and gorgeous colours you have used too. I love the layered lace with the button.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful Rose in such a lovely colour. Love the lace as a finishing touch. Fabulous card. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely lovely card! Very Elegant! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, Love that image, coloured beautifully, It's so elegant.
    Hope you're enjoying your day Birthday Girl.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Carol, such pretty colours and fab image.
    I hope you are having a lovely Birthday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol. Gorgeous card you made. Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card. Love your colors and the lace you used. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card!! Love the flower and your coloring is wonderful. Love the border cut and the ribbon and lace. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very pretty card. love the layout and your pretty lace. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT last week, hope you'll join us this week too! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x