Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Thank You

I'm very excited today to have a Guest Design spot at Use it Tuesday which I won a couple of weeks ago. The theme this fortnight is Thanks, this is my card:


Flower decoupage is die cut and been in my stash for ages, backing paper is a magazine freebie designed by Nancy Watt which I was keeping safely in a drawer, the ribbon was bought from Joanna Sheen many moons ago. The doily is from Marianne Design and is brand new and being aired for the first time. All other embellishments from my stash.

Challenges entered:
Our Craft Lounge - thank you
Crafts 4 Eternity - embellishment recipe (doily, butterfly, flower)
Heart Song Inspirations - circle shaped and/or thanks
Hooked on Crafts - punches or die cuts
The Pink Elephant - give thanks
Catch the Bug - give thanks
The Ribbon Girls - pink and white

Carol x


19 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Carol. Love those pansies too. Congratulations on being designer too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Carol,Congrats on you GDT.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, love it
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Carol - flowers do it for me every time! Well done on your guest design spot too.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carol. I love the doily and the embellishments too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card--so glad you were our guest designer this week!!

    --Sonya, UIT DT Member :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabby card !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Carol, love the square doily! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many congratulations Carol you'll do them proud! love your card is just so gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Carol,love the pansies and the doily is lovely....Thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug Challenge this week! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
    -Cheryl First
    Bugaboo Guest Designer
    Nov/Dec

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you got to join use at Use it Tuesday. Your card is wonderful. Haven

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Carol! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very beautiful card Carol!! I love the doily with the flowers so feminine:) Thanks for sharing with us at HSI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining the HSI challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie
    HDI DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at creative Inspirations paints challenge!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards, very cute image, Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x