Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 28 November 2011

A Bit of Bling

A little later than planned with my LIM card for this weeks bit of bling challenge. Been trying to get the house sorted before I go away to York tomorrow. The kitchen saga is still ongoing but my craft room now has new flooring down and hopefully my work benches will be installed this afternoon, then a coat of paint and I'll be good to go!
Made this last night for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #7 .


The image is from Sugar Creek Hollow and sentiment from Sending Treasures. Die cut is from Marianne Designs matted onto red textured mirri card. Finished with a ribbon and bow and lots of red bling.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - a bit of bling
Cutie Sunday - birthdays

Carol x

18 comments:

  1. Really pretty card hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol. Enjoy your break xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Carol,I love the idea of the sentiment taking center stage.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, Wow your card is just so lovely great background and i really like your die that you have used for the mirror card to shine through truly lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol, love the red shiny card it really brings the card to life
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so lovely Carol, pretty die cut, mounted on the Mirri card looks very striking, love it. Enjoy your break. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a bright and cheerful card! Love that die cut background...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Birthday card. I do so love the die it really sparkles with the mirri behind it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lvoely Carol
    and a chicken for Chrissie lol

    thanks so much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - love that die cut.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super job Carol, this looks terrific and your bow is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, I love the punched decorative edge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola Carol, i'm glad to see you:D.
    Gorgeous card Carol. i love the combo colours, and the bow is very pretty touch.Well done Carol, beautiful card, and i hope photos of your new craft room :D:D:D.
    A hug frm Palma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant Carol. Love those shades of green and the ribbon is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Carol :o) Great design and colours, love your pretty bow! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good design with a quirky chicken stamp Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x