Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 24 November 2011

Exploding Box

I'm still croaking like a frog and I still don't have a complete kitchen so things haven't improved much this week so far. Tomorrow, should I be able to speak I'll kick ass!
Haven't made an exploding box in a long time but I've had a kit stashed away waiting to be put to good use so decided to give it an airing.




Everything was die cut so all I had to do was pop it out, stick it together then added a ribbon to the tags.
Simples!
I've haven't added any extra embellishments yet until I decide who/what to use it for - may give it to hubby and ask him to fill it with something big and sparkly lol

Challenges entered:
Bah! Humbug! - gift bag or box
Fussy and Fancy - anything but a card

Carol x


12 comments:

  1. Lovely EP! At least you didn't waste your time!
    If you can't cook craft!!! lol
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box - didn't realise you could get these in kit form - I have a template! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Carol. I have never made an exploding box myself - think giving it to hubby and getting him to fill it with something big and sparkling sounds like a good idea though!! Hope you feel better soon.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Carol. It's ages since I made one xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful, definately something big and sparkly would set it of a treat :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Carol, Im wanting to learn how to do one of these, :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this will be fabulous for someone - far too nice to part with - think giving to hubby to fill is a good idea.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely exploding box. Hope it gets something special inside.

    Colleen
    Guest Designer
    Bah! Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Box Carol! I hope your throat is better tomorrow and your kitchen finished.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous exploding box
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, Your box if fantastic just love it:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super project ... and from a die cut kit too! Much better idea than the more time consuming method of drawing around templates and cutting out - I cried many a frustrated tear when despite my careful measurements my first exploding box didn't work out lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x