Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 6 November 2011

Christmas Card Club

It was Hazel's turn to challenge us this time and she asked us to either recycle or use a freebie. I've opted to use a freebie Christmas kit on this card, the backing paper and decoupage topper all came free with a magazine - at least two years ago!


The BP and red mirri card have been punched with a Martha Stewart punch. Card is finished with a sentiment topper, some gold stickles, some faux stitching, a ribbon and a charm.
If you'd like to join us girls with our little challenge get in touch with one of us (names all on side bar), it's just for fun and helps get all those Christmas cards made on time.

Challenges entered:
Die Cut Dreams - charming
Lexi's Creations - charming
Anything Goes - stitching
Clear it Out - favourite holiday
Southern Girls - inspired by a song (Oh Christmas Tree)
Fairy Tale - lanterns, lights or candles
CHNC - bright colours and/or sparkle
Desert Island Crafters - use at least 3 items (glitter, stitching punches)
Emerald Fairies - Christmas red
Fab's Big Christmas - kirigami or kit

Carol x



25 comments:

  1. Lovely card i like how you have punched the backing papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely !! Such a great challenge to use those freebies we have stashed away !!
    hugs
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the tree, thanks for joining my Christmas challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello a very beautiful card and a great design.

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous Carol, very Christmassy and love the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Carol.....love the punches edges to the bottom of the card...great fun this challenge wonder what Clare will come up with hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carol, lovely card, that's a full Christmas tree l'm coming to your house for christmas...........lol gorgeous image, beautiful background Ribbon and Die cut lace effect so beautiful:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Carol, Oliver was such a wonderful bundle to cuddle cannot wait for my next trip :) Love the image on this beautiful creation, the detailing on the edge punch from the doily makes it so delicate, gorgeous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card for my challenge to the gang and also for my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card love all the borders..

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge blog this time. If you are interested I have some blog candy up for grabs Posh Cat Crafts
    Hugs
    Tamara
    Anything goes DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Christmas tree. Thanks for playing along for the Southern Girls challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Christmas card! I love the tree image and the little charm. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the Christmas tree.Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at OLL this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card - I can hardly believe it but I'm actually getting in the Christmas spirit myself! It's kind of early for me, but it's so much fun. :) Thanks for joining our itinerary challenge at Desert Islands Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, I love that christmas tree.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cAROL
    Fabulous xmas card....love your LIM card......stunning....
    Hugs sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab xmas card
    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week
    Good Luck
    Sarah - Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Christmas card! Love the traditional feel to it! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck in the prize draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

    ReplyDelete
  22. OOOh Carol! A lovely traditional christmas card! I love this image and your clean lines! Thanks for being a faithful Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card Carol....typical crafter never throws anything away...even two years down the line...
    Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with us at SGC!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's and don't forget to join us on Monday for our brand new challenge,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x