Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 6 November 2011

Red and orange

A big Hello to all my new followers, so glad you decided to call by and hope you'll pop in often.
Had Sunday lunch out today - went to a local golf club to partake of their carvery, so feeling nicely stuffed now!
My second offering for the Less is More challenge this week:


Love this Magenta stamp - coloured with promarkers and matted and layered onto red card and an orange scalloped nestie square. Finished with a stamped sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - red and orange
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes
Catch the Bug - anything goes
Just for Fun - favourite rubber stamp
Birthday Sundaes - birthday card plus words

Carol x


19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carol, love the image and just the flowers and butterflies picked out with the bright colours
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of colour on this otherwise b/w image.
    Great job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card Carol, love the CAS look and beautiful colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red and orange together and this card looks super. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fab image to make your super card with

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamp and fab card with lovely autumnal colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely stamp :) thank you for ahsring your favourite stamp with us at Juft for Fun
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Carol beautifully coloured it is very striking. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous LIM card Carol, love the black and white image with a touch of red and orange, looks stunning. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carol, this is beautiful love the image and your colouring just gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol this is just stunning, beautifully coloured and stamped it does indeed pop !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Carol. I think its very classy too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is brilliant hun just love those colors makes one,amazing cas card hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I really love the stamp you used. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh Carol, this is gorgeous! Fab stamp and love how you've coloured it :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carol, you couldn't have set off your elegant & intricate design more perfectly than you did! It just pops off the page! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps this week! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent card Carol. Love the splash of colour xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card nd a terrific stamp to chose as your favourite

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a lovely stamp and I love the colours you have chosen for it. Thanks for sharing with us on JFF this week. Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x