Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 4 November 2011

Snowmen


Stamps from Joanna Sheen stamped onto acetate and embossed with silver EP and cut with a labels eight die. Further layers have been cut with the same dies from white card (embossed with snowflakes folder) and silver mirri card. Backing paper is silver foiled vellum and is attached with brads. Card is finished with a peel off sentiment, white bow, snowflake button and silver border peel off.

Challenges entered:
Forever Friends - bling bling
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Ribbon Carousel - anything goes
Sparkle Creations - white on white
Stamp n Doodle - embossing
Creative Inspirations - lashings of sparkle
4 Crafty Chicks - die cuts
Bah! Humbug! - snowmen
Card Makin Mamas - die cuts

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. What a beautiful christmas card!!
    Love the white and silver!

    ♥ Inger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how that label shape looks like a sweet little book ... "clearly" awesome design ... so glad you joined us a jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the white and silver - very icy looking.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh carol this is one really beautiful xmas card hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this white and silver card - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol, really like the White and Silver together on the card it makes it look so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly amazing Carol, just love all your cards Great inspiration:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Carol
    aww what a super cute card thank you for playing along with us at the Forever friends & co
    linda GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful, sparkly card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CLEARLY beautiful & totally amazing holiday card! Love the c&s monochrome palette & elegant touches of silver!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Carol...love that irridescent paper...what great sparkle it provides! Love the clean lines and the awesome sentiment/images, too! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Carousel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Carol. The holographic silver and white combo are really crisp and clean looking. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh Carol! This is absolutely gorgeous! I've not seen anything like this before. Wow did you ever embrace the word emboss! It is a fantastic creation and I wish you great luck in your challenges, and with Stamp-N-Doodle. Divine Love, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the gorgeous silver & white! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x