Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 4 November 2011

Crafty Ann's #53 Floral Frenzy

Another two weeks have flown by! We saw some lovely clean and simple cards for our last challenge at Crafty Ann's but it's time for a new challenge and this time it's Floral Frenzy.


I've used two backing papers from the crinkle collection and two poinsettia script images all available from Crafty Ann's digi shop. I've layered everything digitally then reprinted the poinsettia squares and mounted them with foam pads for some dimension.
Do pop over to the challenge blog to see my team mates inspiration.

Challenges entered:
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - hats and/or flowers
Samuel Taylors - Christmas (This months prize is a Martha Stewart Double Craft Punch "Icelandic Snowflake")
Lothian Crafts - Christmas

Carol x

10 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, Poinsettia's are my favourite flower at this time and you have created a beautiful card using these images:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol. Thank you for the birthday wishes xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous traditional card Carol, love the poinsettias. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Carol, love the poinsettia images :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic Carol. I have CA images too, and love them. Need to get quicker at making my cards though. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Carol,I love your design here.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - great design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely traditional card and the poinsettias are fab. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design and colours, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous poinsettias! (Poinsettias always cheer me up on gloomy winter days!) Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x