Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Guest Design Spot

This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my DT card for Christmas Crafting with sketches.

Well the weather stayed fine yesterday for my visitors so we had a very pleasant afternoon walking the dog and then had a leisurely lunch in a local tearoom. I hope to catch up with everyone later.

I was lucky enough to be given a Guest Design spot from Chris at Crafting Heaven to showcase her new digi venture. This week everyone is showcasing Dino so I made a Father's Day card for my daughter to give her Dad.


I've coloured Dino with promarkers and die cut with a square nestie die and used some antique linen DI before removing the die. The red mat is another Spellbinders die and I've used some of the cut out hearts to decorate the corner. Backing paper is from We R Memory Keepers and was a magazine freebie. Card is finished with some bakers twine. Sentiment was computer generated.
I made a fairly plain insert to match.


Thank you Chris for the chance to use one of your digis, I really enjoyed colouring Dino. If you 'd like to see more of Chris's images you'll find them here.

Challenges entered:
Art Impression Stamps - husband/father
Moving along with the Times - kraft card stock
Paper Play - for men + twine
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Father's Day
Stampin with the Dragon - anything goes
Creative Inspiration Paints - inspired by Father's Day

Carol x

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Carol, I love your design, papers and colours. Thank you so much for showcasing my digi. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, love the Dino and lovely background. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hun,this is brilliant just love how you have,showcased the image,the layout is just brilliant and just love how you have done,the insert,too,such a great idea,love it hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol, love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol, cute image too, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Carol, great image and love the layout and papers you have used
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. ginkies this is cute! Just love dino and the sentiment is fab! Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Card Carol. I love the design too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Carol! I love little Dino and your papers are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, you've been busy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous card showcasing Dino

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww this is really cute Carol !! I love the Dino image and sentiment! The papers and Kraft look fab and I love the way you've circled the date!! it's a gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, great image and love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww, lovely card, that dino is soooooo cute...xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can a dragon be sweet ? well i think he is .. and what fab papers . A great male card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Super carol, Love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
    Hope you join us for our Birthday Fortnight starting tomorrow.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card, Carol! I always have a soft spot for dines and this one is so cute! Great coloring and design! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card Carol! Love the backing embellishments you have used! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card carol great image too and love the embellishments:)x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card Carol!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Carol - so cute!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh My Gosh! I love this card Carol! And that calendar is the perfect touch!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Carol, your card is gorgeous..... thanks so much for taking part in the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge....

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x