Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 11 June 2012

Whoopsi Daisy - Bling

 It's time for another challenge at  Whoopsi Daisy  and this week it's team A's turn to share their inspiration with you. The theme this week is Bling. I've used an image from sheet #351.


Image is coloured with promarkers then fussy cut and mounted with silicon gel onto two Marianne Design dies. Backing paper is from 5th Avenue pad by Melissa Frances. Card is finished with a seam binding bow, sentiment, butterfly, pearls and a floral embellishment from my stash. The small bow is made using ribbon recycled from a clothes label with a gemstone in the middle.
A shot to show the dimension on the card.


Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team and remember if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image you could win 2 image sheets, 1 sheet will be awarded to a winner using any other image.

Challenges entered:
Party Time Tuesday - lots of shiny bling
Top Tip Tuesday - sparkles galore
I Love Promarkers - for a little girl
My Mum's Craft Shop - bingo (flowers,pearls & die cuts or pearls, gems & ribbon)
Crafty Ribbons - butterflies and bows
Shelly's Images - blingage

Carol x




28 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, I just love this card, the gorgeous pastel colours, and the image is gorgeous, just love everything about it really x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, gorgeous card love the little girl image and the whole layout xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a pretty image and I love the layout with the little girl sitting on the frame

    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Carol! I am loving how you have placed the little girl sitting on the die cuts. Good luck in the challenges xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Carol with such a pretty image! Fab LO, too with fine embellies. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Carol just love the soft muted colours and how you have 'perched' your image on the die cut! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and sweet image!! Thanks for sharing at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    PS. I have candy if you're interested!!
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Carol,love the image and colour choices.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Carol, I love the way she is sitting in the frame.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Carol love the die cuts xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Carol, I love how you've combined the dies.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely, Carol, and the design is super. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Carol.
    Just catching up on what you have all been up to while I was in my sick bed, you have been busy.
    This is beautiful, a really cute image and the colours are gorgeous.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Georgeous card, such an adorable image, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card colours and image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card Carol, love the image, colours and fab wee butterfly. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's very pretty. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carol I really love your ring of bling and the way this sweet image looks like she is swinging/sitting on it! Gorgeous Card and just perfect for your challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely Gorgeous, Carol. Such a pretty image and I love how you have her sitting on the beautiful frame. Fabulous papers and LO. Love the upcycled bow.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Carol, This is beautiful lovely layout image and the colours so soft:)x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Carol, this creation is just adorable! I have been hoarding that background paper for awhile now ... you've inspired me to create SOMETHING with it! Thanks so much for joining our "ALL ABOUT THE BLINGAGE" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very sweet. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week. Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty. Love the soft colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us in our “Blingage” challenge at Shelly's Images We're so happy you joined us! ~~Sammibug~~ Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Good luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous Carol. Love the design with the sparkly butterfly, pearls and flowers. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck.Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x