Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 14 June 2012

Father's Day

Good morning all. Hope you're having a great week. I'm still sharing Father's Day cards here!


Another image from Kraftyhands, simply matted and layered onto scalloped circles. Backing paper from Wild Rose Studio. Card finished with ribbon, bow and a sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Party Time Tuesday - Father's Day mechanical
Di's Digi Designs - male inspiration
One Stop Craft - Father's Day
Secret Crafter - Father's Day
The Pink Elephant - masculine
Fab n Funky - Father's Day

Carol x


12 comments:

  1. Just love Wild Rose Studio and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, a great image for fathers day
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, i love the way you've off-set the circles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely elegant card for Father's Day. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Carol! I love the topper and the paper is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya hun what a gorgeous masculine card, just perfect for our Father's Day Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is one fabulous card. Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Carol! Love this awesome Father's Day card, great image and fabulous papers! Thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Fathers Day card! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great theme for a Father's Day card, Carol. Super layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check out our next challenge - it's just around the corner!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x