Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 22 June 2012

Crafty Ann's #68 Memories are made of this

It's time for another challenge at Crafty Ann's and the theme this time is "Memories are made of this".
I've done a layout of my eldest son on his first trip to a warm beach.


I've done this layout in My Memories Suite using various colours of the Mottled Stone papers, one of the Funky papers and the buttons from the Rhapsody in Blue kit all available from  Crafty Ann's Digi Shop. The alpha shells are from Raspberry Road and the other embellishments and frames are from MMS. The layout was inspired by a sketch I found over on the Prima website. Love these photos of Gary, he was so gorgeous at this age!

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see Ann and the teams creations, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Sentimental Sundays - summer fun
Totally Gorjuss - holiday
Celebrate the Occasion - welcome Summer
Sparkle Creations RSC - beach challenge
Deep Ocean Challenge - welcome summer
Crafts and Me - anything goes
My Mums Craft shop - about the boys
Scrapalicious USA - summertime
4 Crafty Chicks - by the sea

Carol x

25 comments:

  1. A fabulous layout Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Carol, we haven't had my trips to the beach this year have we!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Carol, love the postage stamp effect around the pictures! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Carol. I'm grateful for scrapbooking inspiration as I really want to try to do more. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely Carol, l truly love how you present your pages and this one is another so beautifully put together:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW this is so lovely Carol. Those photos are just gorgeous and I love the layout and all the detailing
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Carol. The layout is probably the best I have seen. Gorgeous colours as usual and lovely photos. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page , and happy memories too , love the layout xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous LO love the colors and lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab layout carol. Have a lovely weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really beautiful summery layout and gorgeous photo's
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout Carol. Loving the colours you have chosen and the buttons look really great. A fabulous way to keep your memories.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carol this is a stunning layout! The colors are perfect and the same with the extra little touches to it! Just Fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carol
    A great page, very colourful, boy do I wish I was sat on that beach.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's great, Carol, lovely memories. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Carol, very nostalgic! Really fun layout and adorable photos, what a lovely memory to have :)

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some really great photos here! Fabulous scrap page. Thanks for sharing at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great page layout, love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. FAb layout!No trips to the beach yet this year....am wondering if we'll ever get there!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, it's gorgeous Carol.
    Many thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous, love photo's, love your LO and papers, fabulous, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. How fun, I love the name in the seashells and all your wonderful summer details! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice scrapbook page! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x