Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 8 June 2012

Crafty Ann's #67 - It's a Girl Thing

It's time for another challenge at Crafty Ann's and the theme this time is It's a Girl Thing, so let's see your feminine side.


I've done another digi layout - I just love Ann's digi kits! The double page spread was done in Craft Artist and uses papers and elements from both the Imperial Purple and Pretty in Pink kits available from  Crafty Ann's Digi Shop. The layout was inspired by a sketch I found over on the Prima website.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see Ann and the teams creations, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
The Crafter's Cafe - pearls and swirls
Fussy and Fancy - swirls and flourishes
Moving along with the Times - anything but a card
Crafty Calender - flower's in bloom (opt swirls and flourishes)

Carol x


18 comments:

  1. Love your layout Carol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, a gorgeous layout with beautiful photos

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Carol, This is just so beautiful l'm really liking these digi layouts they are so effective and yours is a truly beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is another brilliant layout Hun,just love the photo too,and love those swirls hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout Carol. Really is perfect for showing off such special pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely layout for these photos, lovely embellishments. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful layout Carol, so pretty! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, what a fabulous layout and wonderful keepsake. I love the swirls.
    Have a super weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great layout!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful layout Carol! I just love stopping by to see your amazing creations and your layouts are just awesome.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing, it just seems to flow.... wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your page design is just fabulous and I am just loving all the beautiful elements and the purple! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is a lovely keepsake :-) Have a lovely weekend :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous LO, love the color, great piccies too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layout for a beautiful life event! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful LO Carol - a really special keepsake.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x