Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 30 June 2012

Busy Busy

Good morning to you all :) It looks like we're in for a very pleasant weekend weather wise and not before time. With any luck we hubby may even be able to use the BBQ to cook the tea tonight!
It's been a busy week sorting out bedrooms and building Ikea shelving and drawers. We decided we'd replace our rather small bookcase with a very large one so today will be spent sorting out books and DVD's once hubby has finished fitting the shelves into the room. Yesterday I spent sorting out paperwork so now a shredding session is in order.
Only one more bedroom to go now although the carpet has to be replaced in our bedroom as it has a fault running through it and the ceiling needs repainted in my craft room after the shower leak a few weeks back! Next time I mention redecorating could someone please talk me out of it lol
Hence no projects to share at the moment, any spare time I've had I've been getting DT projects ready for when I'm on holiday. I'll will be back in the morning with my Christmas Card Club make, see you then :)

Carol x

5 comments:

  1. oh Hun good luck with all the decorating know how long,and tedious it can be hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, its nice that the weather is good for the weekend and hopefully hubby will get that Bbq out no cooking for you....lol sound like most of your house is completed, nice to be getting a bigger book shelf too never have too many books but never enough space for them ......have fun:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, we had water coming in the bathroom but that was from the amount of rain we had the other day, at least it didn' come via the river, we were lucky, the rain was so heavy the main street was like a river and lots of the shops had damage.
    Re scheduling, I had loads of trys started at 8am managed to do by 3pm!!!
    Hope you have a good bbq
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, Gosh you have been busy. I am still catching up from the new heating system went in and all room were in such a guddle, however, like you, I am getting there and then I can enjoy my holiday up at Carolyn's. Pity that we clash this time round as we arrive on 23rd July till the 4th August. We both are need of this break I can tell you. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, sounds like you're getting there. It seems to go on forever doesn't it once you start but it'll be fab when it's all done. Hope you managed your BBQ and the weather held out for you.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x