Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Saturday 2 June 2012

Happy Scrapper's #2 The Great Outdoors

It's time for our second challenge here at Happy Scrappers (please remember we accept scrap layouts only and they must contain at least one photo). This month the challenge is The Great Outdoors, so plenty of scope.


My double page digi layout has been done in My Memories Suite as two individual pages, I then imported them into Craft Artist to produce the double page view. The photos were taken a couple of years ago on a trip to the Highlands. All the papers and embellishments were from MMS.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see what the other girls have produced, you won't be disappointed.

Challenges entered:
Stamp n Doodle - get outside

Carol x

17 comments:

  1. Lovely pages Carol, lovely layout of your beautiful piccies. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely double page spread Carol - love the colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab layout, love all the greens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout Carol, beautiful scenic photos and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Carol fab colours and the papers are perfect! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages look great, Carol. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Double page layout, it's wonderful the papers are lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts Carol. Loving the photo's! It looks like you had a fabulous day out.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant LO, Carol,looks like a lovely place.I've just started using Serif and wow, it's soo addictive, isn't it!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are beautiful Carol:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautitful pages, I love the way you have layered the photos and the different sizes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great layout with beautiful pics

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant LO Carol, love all the photo's
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous :-) I love the colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great DLO Carol, and fab photos! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x