Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 13 February 2012

Less is More - stripes

Good morning all, hope you've enjoyed your weekend whatever you were up to. We had a quiet one, the decorators were back yesterday preparing the lounge ceiling ready for painting next weekend. I spent my time in the craft room out of the way.
The lady divas this week are looking for stripes.........on a one layer card...............the ole grey cells have been doing overtime all weekend trying to think something up. I missed last week as my mojo went awol so didn't want to miss another. Hunting through my stamps I finally came upon this one and decided it definitely constituted a stripey onsie!!


Image is stamped in versamark and embossed with blue EP. Simply finished with some co-ordinating stripey bakers twine.

Challenges entered:
Less is More - one layer and stripes 
Sweet Stampin - clean and simple
Crafty Pad - letter B (baby, boy, blue)
House that Stamps Built - heat embossing
Crafty Cardmakers - monochrome

Carol x

PS Don't forget I have blog candy up for grabs!

29 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Carol and a lovely way of interpreting stripes - never thought of that! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Carol,fabulous stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stripy onesie Carol, such a pretty colour too!
    The additional stripes in the twine are the perfect touch!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm useless at baby cards but this is gorgeous just how a baby card should be!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely simple design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning CAS card Carol. Good luck in the challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your CAS card! What a wonderful idea. I also like all of your B's of course. Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet. Carol, what more due need, love it. No, I'm going Friday afternoon and Saturday. You going on the Thursday? Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is just gorgeous Hun one really beautiful CAS card hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card Carol, you always do LIM so well I'm sure I wouldn't no where to start!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Carol great for the challenge and l like the little touch with your bakers stripey twine!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just fabulous Carol. I love that stamp
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card and perfect for our challenge at sweet stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful CAS card. Love the colour.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super idea for stripes - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card! LOVE that little baker's twine bow! :) Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a fun, fun, fun card! I struggled with this one too and ended up using a stamp that *looked* like it could be construed as stripey! It was a tricky challenge but you nailed it!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hola Carol, ooooh Carol so sweet card, soft and beautiful color for a baby card, well done.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Carol, that is so cute. Love that image, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just FAB Carol
    Super card, love everything about it
    Thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card - thankyou for sharing with us at sweetstampin xxKozmikxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Carol, that little onesie is just perfect with the stripes!! Fab card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute little card, the image is so adorable.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x