Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Friday 10 February 2012

Highland Holiday

I've spent a pleasant afternoon finishing off an interactive scrapbook album of our holiday in Perthshire two years ago. I've made the pages fairly simple to let the photos take main stage. I hope you're sitting comfortably.


Here are the individual pages if you want to take a closer look.




















Don't forget to enter my surprise candy draw to celebrate my first blog birthday next month.

Carol x

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carol and how nice it's been put together :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Carol, love the bagpipe music I was almost doing my Riverdance routine lol! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab Collection Carol, totally agree on your simple look. Such lovely Scottish Scenery, really enjoyed the trip round your memories. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carol, this is fantastic, the layouts are superb and I lov how you've put them into a slideshow with the music. My hubby is from Scotland and we try to have at least one trip there each year, have visited Perth several times and stayed near Loch Tummel a few years ago. Beautiful part of Scotland. We visit family on the Moray coast, and the drive up there after Perth, through the mountains is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x