Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 12 February 2012

Google followers!! (for non-blogger folks)


You might have already seen this  but apparently the google followers gadget will be disappearing soon, which means all our followers will disappear too!
I don't want to lose any of you, and would love to be able to keep up with all your blogs too, so could you sign up again using the new linky on the top right of my blog please?  And also add it on your own blogs so I can come and follow you too :)


Just found out that this is for non Blogger sites.... so if you use Word Press or Typepad you will need to link to the new Linky thanks otherwise all will stay the same x

Carol x

3 comments:

  1. Have done this Carol... but where did you hear about it? I can't find anything anywhere lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is only happening for non Blogger folks... those with blogs on Word Press and Typepad so you need to amend your message to say this... I have already done so. Blogger will stay the same xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not going anywhere Carol - see this link and it clearly states that it's for non google blogs like Wordpress only. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-spring-cleaning-out-of-season.html - hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x