Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Thursday 9 February 2012

A work in progress

I was thrilled to find my Enjoy the Journey layout had been featured at Lasting Memories yesterday - it really gave me a boost :)
Got new contact lenses on Tuesday to trial - one eye reading and the other distance so yesterday was spent trying to get used to them. I think I'll be fine in a day or two but they are a little strange at the moment. I didn't try any crafting yesterday but did this layout last night after I'd been to parents night for my daughter.


Using My Memories Suite and the Vintage Chic kit plus a photo of my great Aunt. I love this kit, the colours are perfect for older photos, I think it will be well used.

Challenges entered:
My Memories - a work in progress

Carol x

15 comments:

  1. Oh this picture of your great aunt is lovely and greatly framed too!Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Hun this really is one super layout really beautiful love those papers,and that is one gorgeous photo,good luck with the lenses Hun hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout Carol. It's so lovely to see my kits in action :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is GORGEOUS!! I love that your photo is the main focus. Don't you just love that software!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories and congrats on being featured :) Glad we could give you that little boost!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! I have bifocals and I feel your pain in adjusting to seeing in a new way. Hang in there!
    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous layout Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout and lovely photo. I hope you get some improvement with your new specs soon. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh... we get to see your lovely work again! And isn't this lovely?? Thanks so much for joining our digital challenge at Lasting Memories this week.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Layout and kit Carol. Lovely piccy of your great Aunt and love how your flower matches her outfit. Like what you have done with the freebie too, I'm afraid I haven't done anything with mine, keep forgetting about them. Love playing around with mine too. Gosh I'm so behind with catching up with everyone so much pressing things to get done. Just noticed your cards below,especially the Purple Frogs one. The backing is just gorgeous and pretty image and colours both gorgeous creations. Phew, sorry all condensed into one comment. Hopefully get back on track tomorrow. Good luck with the lenses. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go with two layouts this week for us at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your digi page!!! thanks for sharing - kimberly lmdt

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great page! Love the honeycomb look with the flowers and the cute little journal box. Your layout is so cute of your aunt. Thanks for joining us at LM. By the way I did that with contacs. Took a few days and I loved it. Then I got lasik the same way and loved it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This a gorgeous LO! Thanks for sharing it at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining is at Lasting Memories...The color choices for this layout are beautiful :)
    Stacia - LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x