Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 6 February 2012

Up, Up and Away....

Good morning everyone, hope you're all well and keeping warm and dry.
Another layout today done in My Memories Suite using free papers and elements from Raspberry Road called Seventies Styling.


Challenges entered:

Carol x

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous page Carol,great photos.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carol, a fabulous layout. Love the paper and the photo's are fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Carol I love that layout and the pictures are fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Hun this is one really beautiful layout just love this,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background circle with the shadow of the balloon how clever :) Thanks for joining in with us at Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol thats lovely, what gorgeous photos, not sure I could go in a balloon though. Thank you for joining in with us for our Scrap Map

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! The background photograph is stunning! I love what you have done with my sketch; I don't think I've seen one done as a digi before. Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Cradft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is great, Carol. Yes, I had a wonderful time at Bluewater, spent a fortune but loved it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout Carol reminds me of the old Nimble adverts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant Carol just love the layout:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super page Carol! - your background photo is stunning :) Thanks for joining us at CCW. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great page - love the photo's, it must have been a great trip!Thanks for joining in with us at CCW.
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photo with the shadow of the ballon:)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the main pic - fab LO - thanks for joining in our challenge at CCW *hugs* Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x