Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 1 February 2012

200 followers

A big Hello to all my new followers over the last few days, I hope you enjoy what you see here - don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you popped by. I can't believe I've got to 200 followers already, a big thanks to all of you for the support you've given me as a rookie blogger - I do appreciate it.

As it is my first blogaversary in March I have some blog candy planned so keep your eyes peeled for the post next week. The candy will run for a month and will be drawn on the anniversary of my first post.

Carol x

9 comments:

  1. oh well done on your 200 followers,Hun really well deserved too hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol on your 200 followers l'm not surprised though as your blog is amazing and you do show us the most wonderful and gorgeous creations carry on the good work it's a pleasure to leave comments:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 200 followers, I always enjoy popping in to see your beautiful creations.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to you Carol, you put such a lot into your blog and I reckon it is very well deserved!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 200 followers already. Congratulations, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make 'me' 201 .. :-) What a beautiful and creative blog.... looking forwards to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 200 followers carol!i love checking out your latest creations ,well done ! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big congratulations Carol on reaching the big two oh oh!! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on reaching your 200th follower, I see you have now exceeded that and big hugs.

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x