Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 28 August 2016

Stencil Sunday #61

Good afternoon all.

It's my turn to add some inspiration to the Stencil Sunday post at STAMPlorations today, I hope you like what I've made.


To make the background I used DecoArt Media Misters over first the Big Bloom Factory (large) stencil then, once dry I used the Leaf Bliss (large) stencil with a different colour. I love the fact you can layer these misters without any colours mixing and muddying. I then used Big Bloom Factory stamps to overstamp some of the background design then heat embossed with various colours of EP. Tags were cut using the new CUTplorations Luggage Tags Nesting. I stamped and embossed two of the flowers from Big Bloom Factory on waste card and fussy cut them to adhere to the top tag. Smile Word die was cut from white card for the larger tag. Ribbons and pearls are from my stash.

I hope you can pop over to the blog to see my teamies projects this month, you won't be disappointed.



You still have a few days to enter our Mixed Media challenge this month...remember non-card projects only!


9 comments:

  1. A Wow for this Carol. It is really beautiful. The stencilling looks great, I love the flower and the colours are so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carol, gorgeous colours and lovely flowers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so nice!
    great colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Carol, love the colours you've used and thanks for the comment about the misters - I haven't bought any of them but now I might as I love that the colours don't muddy Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Carol....love the colours and all the different inky layering....and then the dimension with the flowers...stunning xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Carol, I love the colour and design. I hope you are all settled into your new home now.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Summery colours and a beautiful design Carol, pretty stamping.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tags Carol, loving the colour combo too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x