Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 29 August 2016

Mixed Media Tutorial "Create Art"

Good evening all.

It's my turn to inspire everyone today over on the STAMPlorations blog with a mixed media tutorial....I hope you will pop over to see how I recycled the packaging from new bedlinen to make this fun folder.



10 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued so off to have a look. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Carol, just going to pop over for a closer look.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover Carol. I have kept a few of those too from recent purchases. Love the tutorial too. Hope to see you at the SECC later in the year. Kate and I are meeting up on the Friday if that suits you. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mixed media project and so clever to use recycled packaging....lovely colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol loving your mixed media project, great colour and textures. Of course it goes without saying great recycling too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Carol, love the design and great tutorial too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol this is truly lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous idea carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design and colours Carol, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x