Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 8 August 2016

Christmas Card Club "Baubles"

Good morning all.

It's been a tad windy here, thankfully no damage though...although the forecast for the rest of the week looks lousy!! Supposed to have stonemasons here today replacing coping stones on the roof but it may prove too windy to put the scaffolding up..we'll see!

Yesterday was our fortnightly Christmas Card Club reveal day...so I'm late!! Margaret set us the theme of "Baubles". I remembered Saturday evening after spending the afternoon out for a meal to celebrate my nephew's 21st...not a great combination.


Apologies for the photo..I haven't found the ideal place to take them yet. When rifling through my Christmas drawer I came across this kit which was a magazine freebie...perfect for the job. The papers, chipboard bauble and the sentiment stamp were all part of the kit. I added a ribbon from my stash and heat embossed the sentiments.

If you'd like to see what the other girls made you'll find the list in my sidebar.

16 comments:

  1. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol,lovely card the bauble is very festive with the red and white colours,love it.
    Cold and windy up here I think any notion of summer is out of the window now, the air is feeling Autumnal, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant looking. I particularly like the colour combination. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been windy here for a couple of days now. A beautiful Christmas card and love the bauble.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Carol...isn't it fun when you find stuff to play with that you had forgotten....great bauble.....lovely backing paper too and free.....my washing is drying well in the wind today xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bauble Christmas card Carol.
    You've matched the pattern on the bauble perfect to the background. A lovely pink Christmas number.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colour combo on this lovely card Carol. I haven't managed topost a card yet but it will be up for tomorrow. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty Christmas card Carol, lovely non traditional colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card for the challenge theme Carol, love the patterned papers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely Christmas card Carol!
    I love the colours!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great make Carol! Love the bauble! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Carole
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a wonderful card, Carol. The design and colours anre lovely and so nice that it was from a kit.
    I always enjoy doing kits up into cards...they usually have such pretty coordinating papers and embellies. Yours is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Christmas card carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Carol. What a pretty set that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x