Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 14 May 2017

Stencil Sunday #96

Good afternoon all. 

My turn once more over at STAMPlorations to inspire you to use your stencils. Today I have a tag to share with you.


I started by using one of the new stencils Prisms as a stamp....I inked it up with embossing ink, flipped it onto my card stock and used my brayer to ensure a smooth transition of ink. The piece was then heat embossed with white EP which provided a resistance to the DI inks I used to colour it. I added some texture to the background using a stamp from the Mini Mixed Media Backgrounds set. I then cut a tag shape using Luggage Tags Nesting Dies. The bird and sing sentiment from Trendy Birds 2 were stamped onto tissue paper and heat embossed before being adhered with gel medium. Hello Sunshine was added along with a pearl and some raffia to finish things off.

You've still got plenty of time to join our May Mixed Media challenge...just remember it's anything but a card and you must use a stencil.


If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Carol, the colour and bird are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning tag Carol. Love the stencil x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol, this is super. Love the soft colour and texture you added. I bought a brayer years ago and have only used it once, might just dust it off.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x