Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 28 May 2017

Christmas Card Club - "Mistletoe and Wine"

Good morning all.

I've been enjoying the lovely weather this last few days having completed the wedding invites at the beginning of the week....phew!! Just need to get them all delivered now. Pity the weather had to break for the Bank Holiday weekend but at least it's still warm.

Another fortnight has been and gone and it's once more time for the Christmas Card Club to show their wares. Rita has set us the theme of "Mistletoe and Wine" this time...I struggled a little with this one as I didn't have much in the way of relevant stash but I managed this:


The cute little image and sentiment is from a Crafter's Companion set, stamped onto waste card and fussy cut....after stamping the bird upside down on the card itself!!! Backing card is from Dovecraft, which has been in my stash forever. The running stitch die is from STAMPlorations.

If you'd like to see what the other girls made you'll find their links in my sidebar.

14 comments:

  1. Love your card Carol. Snowmen always do it for me at Christmas time. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute little card Carol for the theme this week. I love the image and your stitched die detail. Running a bit late myself - my card will be up later this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Carol. It has a really 50s look to it. The images are really cute. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute image Carol....great make.....Enjoy the rest of the weekend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet card. The images are lovely and your fussy cutting solved the problem!

    Your card has a lovely vintage feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet images on your card Carol. Taker care. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw this is so cute!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carol, lovely card. Love how you've made the snowman sparkle! You made me laugh with stamping the bird upside down- glad I'm not alone in doing such things. I had a bit of a struggle with the theme too, the stamp I thought would be fine, turned out to be a bit useless, lol. Hugs, Shaz Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is just so cute, always love a snowman in a card, yes I stamp things upside down too, so you'er not alone, great card for the theme, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great save with the fussy cutting and that is one fat snowman. Has he been at the mince pies do you think! Lol. Running late with commenting again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x