Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Sunday 7 May 2017

Stencil Sunday #95 + May Mixed Media Challenge

Good afternoon all.

Another month flown by so time once more to inspire you use your stencils and join our Mixed Media Challenge at STAMPlorations. I have a couple of upcycled boxes to share today which I filled with some crafting goodies to give to our former neighbours two little girls for Easter.


Both boxes are slightly larger than A4 in size and after painting the lid I've added some backing papers which I've had for ages...gorgeous papers but A4 isn't much good for cardmaking!


The first box uses an edging stamp from the Scribbly Splattery Grunge set, then I used Sparkle Medium through the Flutters and Splatters (large) stencil...the box was finished with the top layer of the Flutter Zen 2 layering die and some gold liquid pearls.


The second box uses the same stencil and die as the first but this time I have used texture paste and stickles.

If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.



We do hope you can come and join us this month...remember it's anything but a card and you must use a stencil.

6 comments:

  1. Awww Carol absolutely stunning they are x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Carol.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous Carol, lovely colours used.x ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and the finished boxes are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x