Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Wednesday 5 April 2017

STAMPlorations Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop & Linky Party

Good afternoon all.

COMING APRIL 5!

STAMPlorations are hosting a Things with Wings Spring Blog Hop and Linky Party and you have the rest of the month to join in with us. Time to dust off all those butterflies, dragonflies and birds...or anything else with wings and link up your projects.


I have an A4 canvas board to share today. After priming the board with gesso I used gelatos to colour the background, then positioned the mask and used crackle paste over the top blending it smoothly into the board. Once dry I added a little colour to the crackle paste and lots more colour to the background. Various stencils were used with texture paste (sunshine), Radiant Gel (butterflies) and black lava texture gel (birds). I discovered one of my nesting circles dies was an exact match for the sunshine stencil so added the photos of my kids. Finally added the butterfly die cut...love how the intricate die cuts beautifully without needing shims etc (using an SP Platinum).

Stencils used: Clouds, Some Birds, Flutterby
Stamps: Butterfly Row

Eldest son Gary at about 18 months on his first bike, younger son Mark at about 18 months.


Daughter Lora about a year old...and the beautiful butterfly.


If you love STAMPlorations products or if you'd like to try them for the first time I have a discount code to share with you - STAMPGIRLCAROLD

This gives you a 20% discount on all stamps, stencils and dies...both regular and sale priced items. Please note this code can't be combined with any other code. It is valid for multiple uses whilst I'm a STAMPlorations Girl.


25 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Carol, love the colours and cute photographs of your children.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Carol, beautiful colours and great photographs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful canvas Carol and a lovely idea to put the photos of your children inside the suns. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I was sitting in my office with a gray rainy day wishing for sunshine and I found it on your card. Love your little sunshines. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning canvas, I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable, love the colors on this beautiful canvas, happy with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and gorgeous showcase of the 'sunshines' in your life! Work of art in every way!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the texture and interest you created on this pretty canvass

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Carol...what an adorable photo page of your cute sons at months. So colorful and such fun ways to use your new STAMPloration products. TFS..hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really great, love the sunny colors! xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet project. The artwork is a perfect setting for the photos. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful and happy canvas :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty canvas, love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL canvas!
    WOW - SO MANY WONDERFUL design elements, LOVE the colours & textures, ADORE the butterflies and "sunshine" sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great way to create a setting for the sentiment - lovely bg!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous idea to showcase your family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, how adorable! What a great way to remember your kiddos! Love the bright colors and the way you did the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carol, this is so sweet! What a nice way to preserve those precious pictures!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh your canvas is adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x