Welcome

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. Here I will be showcasing all my design team work, general crafting and digital scrap booking.I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and listening to my ramblings. If you leave a comment I'll know you've been and be able to visit you in return. I read and appreciate all comments which are left - good or bad! Thank you for taking the time to visit me. Pop back soon. Carol xx

Monday 3 April 2017

Card Chain Challenge - March Reveal

Good morning all.

Yesterday saw the reveal of the March Card Chain Challenge. Click on the link to find out more information and to see all the cards which were exchanged last month.

This is the card I sent Gail in Norway and I received one from Dawn in New Zealand.


Made using the results of my first DI Oxide play. Dies are from Spellbinders, Wplus9 and Memory Box. Stencil and stamps from STAMPlorations. Sequins and twine from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carol, loving the design and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colours of the oxides and the effect with the stamploration stencil. Great layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks fantastic Carol. I love the design and those colours are beautiful. Lucky you having some oxides to play with. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Carol. Love the abstract design of the card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Carol! I love how you used the sketch and your stamping and colours are gorgeous, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Carol, a great design.
    Sorry I haven't been around for a few days - hubby took me away for a surprise break, an early birthday present.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. Constructive comments are always welcomed and appreciated on my creations. Carol x